- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Indiana University School of Law
- M.A., Indiana University
- B.A., Arizona State University
- Board Member, Indianapolis Bar Association
- Lecturer, University of Evansville
- Member, Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra
Prior to affiliating with Massey Law Offices, LLC as "of counsel", Lee represented both large and small corporate entities in several areas of environmental and business law. After relocating to Evansville, Lee operated a firm in which he represented individuals and small companies in a broad range of legal matters ranging from creditors' rights to transactions. Now at the Massey Law Offices, Lee focuses his practices in the areas of dissolution, adoption, and custody.
Lee is actively involved in the regional arts organizations, performing with the Evansville Philharmonic, the Owensboro Symphony and as an adjunct Professor of Music at the University of Evansville.
© 2009 Massey Law Offices, LLC, all rights reserved